10.12.2008

Mrs. D-This One's for You!



Blogger Mrs.D asks...

What happens to bloggers when we die? How will our blog friends know what happened? Wow, I'm glad you mentioned that. I should contact my lawyer to add a little "blog clause" in my will. That way my loved ones will have access to my Blogger sign-in and password. If I step in front of a bus they can let you all know what happened!

And also, do you think blog friends would also be friends in real life, if we all happened to run into each other. Theoretical, huh? I too think about that. It's interesting. I'll bet it's kind of like people who meet in chat rooms. They start rapping on line and feel a connection. Then they set up a meeting. Sometimes they realize the chemistry was real and they end up getting married. Other times they take one look at each other and realize it was way better with a monitor and a keyboard. I've never been to BlogHer...but I'll bet there's some great stories about "WHEN BLOGGERS FINALLY MEET."

Oh, here's one, who was your first commenter? My smart Alec sister was my very first commenter. She totally hazed me for having a blog. Now SHE has one. My first non blood relation commenters were Southern Fried Girl and Tickled Pink and Green. For some reason the Southern Belles like this Jersey Girl.

I AM going to keep answering questions...even though my answers are not getting much action in the comment department. If you are reading this and you want to ask something fire away. Like I said, I'll answer ANYTHING.


15 comments:

Unknown said...

I just this weekend met 4 other bloggers and it was GREAT! I LOVED your answer to that Q tho'

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I'd love to meet some of the folks that I follow and vice versa...I'm just afraid that they wouldn't find me nearly as interesting in person as I might appear to be in the blog. I'd feel terrible about that!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a whole post for my questions!! So cool! Yes, I have wondered about the blog after death thing. I wouldn't want you guys to think I just quit or was mad or something. I'll have to leave special instructions with my sister in law. She knows the ways of blogging, so she could wrap it up for me. lol!

Unknown said...

sorry for not commenting (or sending in a question for that matter....) but I am reading!! I just so dang tired lately.....I read and go to bed. I am a bad blog buddy. Sorry!

Elizabeth said...

SHUT UP. I was one of your first non-relation commenters? Well, that's just friggin cool.

Is it sad I got this excited about that? Sigh.

linda said...

Yeah! Glad your dad is doing well.

Anonymous said...

How's your Mom ?

Anonymous said...

Did you watch tonight's episode of Mad Men? I was starting to think it was some sort of dream sequence with Don. I know you like that show from previous comments on your blog. I am obsessed with it. I fantasize about Don Draper.
I watch the encore episode. I want to wear gloves and pearls at the next party I attend. help!!!

Linda S said...

wow...deep...I'd probably be shy and afraid to talk to people...and then you'd never read my blog again. hmmmm...

Yellow Beads said...

I love these Q&As!

Dr Zibbs said...

That's funny you say that because tonight I was actually thinking that I should tell my wife my passwords and what to tell my blog readers in case of an untimely death.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I think that I wouldn't be friends with a lot of bloggers IRL, because I would be intimidated by them. So many of my blog friends are younger, more beautiful, confident, talented....I don't think I'd have the nerve to befriend them "IRL".
I love the blogosphere!

Kathi said...

omg you are so brave(giggle) i found you from shannans blog.she said you were a crack up and i HAD to check you out.i bow to you LOL you are my new question hero! kathi (grin)

The 5 Bickies said...

I love the Q & A...I think it's fun but also recognize it must be challenging to formulate answers to some of the questions. I'm wondering if I could do it.

Jaina said...

Great questions and answers.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.