12.20.2007

A new way to get my dose of caffeine!


My husband and I just purchased the Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewer. Have you seen these babies? Awesome. They make single cups of coffee, tea, hot chocolate-the selection is HUGE! And the coffee tastes DELICIOUS!

I am not a paid spokesperson (don't I wish...I could have my own infomercial!!) I'm just a housewife and satisfied customer who loves all things caffeinated.

I ordered a whole variety of coffee, tea and gourmet hot cocoa K-Cups from their coffee club-so if you're ever in my neighborhood, stop by for whatever form of caffeine strikes your fancy-I will be MORE THAN happy to make it for you with my new Keurig B60!






Check out their website: www.keurig.com


7 comments:

a. said...

That's it - I am stopping by next time I am in your area. Nothing says "come on over" like a spanking new coffee maker!

pb&j in a bowl said...

Enjoy! I've discovered a new coffee called "Chock Full of Nuts". It's good, but doesn't sound nearly as good as what you've got going on.

Anonymous said...

My in-laws have this and I love it. Whenever we visit I go through about six of those little servings every day. Love trying the different flavors. Enjoy!

suchsimplepleasures said...

i'm so coming over to your house. that thing is super cool! i'm in the market for a new coffee maker...mine is older than dirt...kinda smells like dirt, too!
so...be expecting me. i'll take the strongest coffee you've got...lots of milk and one splenda, please.

Anonymous said...

Hi

All of us at Keurig are so happy you are happy with your new brewer. If I can do anything for you let me know.

DaveVP of Marketing Keurig

The 5 Bickies said...

That sounds very tempting...sure beats my Mr. Coffee 4 cup coffee maker that I inherited from my father. Love my morning cup but don't need much more than that. Diet coke fills in during the day.

Enjoy and have a cup for me!

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

I. Am. Coming. Over. Is Dave there? hee hee

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.