11.15.2007

Don't we already have this?

This is the NUMBER ONE (literally) gift on my four-year old's Christmas list!











The Rescue Pets Train and Play Puppy

" A perfect first pet, he really drinks water, he burps too, and even lifts his leg to go pee-pee!"
Wow, he burps and pees! Super. Why buy it when we have three animals that not only burp and pee, they also throw up, poop all over the yard and occasionally have diarrhea!? If you're into that kind of stuff, here's a shovel-go out back and help mommy clean up!

Oh and Merry Christmas sweetie.

(I'm not a total Scrooge-I'm actually a SUCKER and I'm sure Santa will bring her one!) :)

"All my dogs have been scamps and thieves and troublemakers and I've adored them all."

-Helen Hayes



5 comments:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

de-scust-ing.

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Oddly, my dear daughter would love that toy too. Ha! Ha!

sweethomealagirl said...

that's crazy!

I saw your comment/question about Webkinz on my blog, and between the 3 boys, I think we have 8 of the little critters. So much better than peeing puppies ;)

Leanne said...

Lol. I can only comiserate. Still it's better then my 13 year old who ONLY wants $200 Ugg boots.

My youngest daughter wants the e-pet 'mutt'. She doesn't go on line with it, she already has one of a different breed. I think she just likes them because they're the perfect size for her hands....

Weird what they get their heads into...

Traci Anne said...

Haha, my mom totally would've had the same reaction - "go outside and clean up your own dog's stuff!"

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.