12.23.2008

Remembering what's important...and what's just plain AWESOME!

The bad news is my poor little blog has been neglected lately.

The good news is I've been spending lots of time with my family, at parties, baking, having friends over and enjoying our time together. Even though it's a cliche, remember how lucky you are this holiday. I've been working on being thankful for the all I have. My health, my amazing children and a loving husband. I take these blessings for granted all to0 often.

Yes, my new Coach Zoe bag under the tree will make me happy, I'll admit, I like getting stuff. But that really and truly is not what makes life complete. (Even though it's the most gorgeous chocolate brown and it smells soooo good.) No, new purses are not that important. (Even when they feel so soft, and buttery smooth...) Really, THEY'RE NOT!!!! (I'm still not convinced...) Anyway..

Here's a quote that sums it up quite nicely...

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.

Calvin Coolidge
Merry Christmas to all my blog friends...your virtual friendships mean so much to me!!!



18 comments:

justme said...

right back at ya

GypsiAdventure said...

Merry Christmas!
~K

Paula@SweetPea said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Debie Napoleon said...

and to you and yours a happy Christmas...

Tammy said...

Merry Christmas!

Coffee with Cathy said...

Thanks for updating your blog -- I'm a fellow caffeine lover and it's always fun to catch up with others. Enjoy your new handbag -- a lovely choice!

linda said...

Merry Christmas to everyone at Caffeine Court!

Tara R. said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Dr Zibbs said...

Have a great one!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

It has been a pleasure getting to know you in blogland. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

It has been a pleasure getting to know you in blogland. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Say It Out Loud Girl said...

Happy Holidays to you too! And I bet that new purse looks pretty snazzy.

Angie Ledbetter said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Mary Beth said...

I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas!

Red said...

Sorry for the belated Merry Christmas! Hope you had a great one!!

MommyTime said...

I hope you had a truly wonderful Christmas. I, too, have spent the last week surrounded by family and joyful fun (and snow shoveling) to the detriment of any blogging at all. But it has been lovely! Happy New Year, too!!

simplynotso said...

P??? can I come on your web page? I am back online and getting ready to sew!

Jaina said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas. I agree with him, it's definitely a state of mind.

 
Website Content and Copy: Caffeine Court, 2007-8.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.